Product Name: PS3/PC DUAL Player Controller
Type ID: XM-10
Release date: 04-15-2018
Retail link: Click here
Wholesale MOQ: 120
- USB 2.0 protocol, the response speed is faster than USB1.1;
- MicroUSB jack for connecting any standard USB cable;
- Compatible with win10/win8/win7/vista/XP/2000/98, Linux, PS3, Linux, MAC, Android, Raspberry Pi;
- NO support PS3 Home Button(PS button);
- Supports Mode button for direction control switching between X/Y axes and Digital-pad;
- Supports more push buttons;
- Lead-free process;
- Passed CE certification;
- No soldering required;
- Kit contains all the wires and USB cable;
Compared to the previous design, we added the Mode button. This is a very useful feature that makes the controller to be compatible with more games.
Why the 2nd player of XM-10 can't work on the Raspberry Pi?
-This situation only occurs on the RetroPie system.
There are two solutions.
Add the following to /boot/cmdline.txt -- just add a space to the end of the existing entry, so it is all on one line):
Just modify this file and restart, the second player will activate.
I recommend using Recalbox instead.
The Recalbox system doesn't have this issue.